Pretty Deadly Comic




  1. The title of "Pretty Deadly" definitely gonna be either an action/drama or romance/horror because the first title says "Pretty," which I think it might be a romance kind of comic and the second says "Deadly," which it could be a horror or action/drama. When I look at the front image of the comic, it shows a girl and a couple of dead bodies sinking in the lake. I was surprised at first and thought maybe this comic probably be a romance/horror. When I start reading through it, this is not what I thought at all. This could be my second guess that this is an action/drama kind of comic, but in the comic, there is a bit of fantasy in there too because of the reaper appear in the flesh and a girl that can fly using a vulture-like cloth.
  2. I connected with this comic because it reminded me of Batman. The female hero comes to save the day when someone sings her song. Some think she is a good person but others think she's bad just like Batman. The comic is drawn in a very dark and violent way. This is similar to Gotham. The story is told like a myth and it is interesting because Death and Beauty have a daughter.
  3. If I change into another medium, it would be black and white with shades of gray. That would make the violent scenes less scary. However, it would increase the drama in the fight scenes.

Comments

Popular Posts