Prologue

     My name is Matthew Royal and when I was young I was diagnosed with mild autism. I have trouble speaking clearly and sometimes I can be a little quiet. Sometimes I have trouble understanding something, but I am determined to get my work done on time and do a good job. It is not easy here at Ringling, but I've learned a lot and my art has improved.

    I am a sophomore Illustration major and enjoy sketching. However, I enjoy drawing objects rather than people. Figure drawing is the hardest for me but I am getting a bit better. My favorite piece I worked on so for is the oil-rub of a dragon. I like the piece because of the detail of the dragon and how it looks.

    My family was originally from Jamacia but I was born in New York City. Now my family lives in Florida. I am a commuter student I drive over an hour in each way to school every day. This is hard sometimes because I need to stay late to work and I am very tired.

    I enjoy reading but I prefer to read for fun. However, I will do my best to read books for class even though it is boring.

Comments

Popular Posts