Bloodchild



    I did not know what is story is about at first but now I think I understand what is. This story is an alien story about a young boy named Gan, whose duty is to carry the eggs of T’Gatoi, a lead female Tlic an alien who chose him as her partner when he was born. I think it is pretty weird and not necessary for a human kid that is born and destined to be partnered with a stranger from another world. So I was concerned and confused out about this situation.

    The connections in this story are a toxic relationship because the alien T'Gatoi is just using Gan and his family to do whatever she pleases. 

    This could be good a black and white ink comic or a graphic novel by using ink-pen, pencil, and for the graphic novel, it could use photoshop. Since this story is set on another world and in the future, pen/ink can give a dark futuristic like feel.

Comments

Popular Posts